We want to ensure you enjoy your stay safely. This is how we will do this…
Guests will have varying levels of concerns regarding health and safety now we can finally open. Here is a summary of what we have in place from the moment you arrive to your departure.
Tregorran Guest House reopened in May 2021. To do this, we need to operate safely and have put various procedures in place – on top of our already stringent measures which ensure the highest levels of cleanliness.
We have produced a guide titled ‘Staying safe whilst at Tregorran’ for all our guests. Copies will be available in every room and can be e-mailed in PDF format before arrival.
The guide is set out as such below:
Firstly, we appreciate that Government guidelines are frequently changing and we will adjust any procedures to reflect this. However, above all else, the safety of our guests is our number one priority.
Despite some things changing, guest enjoyment is also paramount and we are more than happy to answer questions and offer advice on Mevagissey and the surrounding areas – just like before.
- Check in and arrival
- Check out
- We politely request that guests regularly use the hand sanitiser provided on both floors and in the breakfast room.
- The owners will not work if they have any signs of any illness.
- Surfaces which are touched regularly such as door handles and railings will be regularly sanitised.
Check in and arrival
- Guests with covid-19 symptoms will not be allowed to check-in.
- Whilst staying with us, guests are to advise if they develop symptoms at the earliest possible opportunity.
- No filling in of registration forms upon arrival.
- All covid-19 information available in every room.
- Owners still available in person
- Staff will wash and sanitise their hands regularly.
- Cleaning precautions put in place to complement our existing measures.
- Anti-bacterial products used in all cleaning activities.
- Towels and linen washed by our provider Elis – at the recommended temperature using the correct products.
- All waste disposed of safely.
- Hand wash provided in every en-suite/bathroom.
- Although our breakfast room tables are comfortably separated, we need to take further steps to ensure social distancing.
- Guests must sit at the table that corresponds to their room number without exception.
- All breakfast items will be pre-ordered using forms which will be provided at check-in. They must be filled in at 10.00pm for the following days breakfast.
- All breakfasts are prepared onsite and will follow strict health and hygiene procedures.
- A room only option is available at a discount of £10 per night, booked directly with us in advance of your stay.
- Guests will vacate their room by 10.00 am on their day of departure.
- Final balances can be made online, although we are still accepting card payments and cash.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned for future arrivals.
- Keys to be sanitised for new arrivals.